Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bar Graphs
A way to
organize and compare data. 1. The Title: A few key words that explain
what the graph is about. 2. Labels: The side and bottom of the graph
have a label that tells what kind of data is shown. 3. The scale: The numbers that
show the units used on the bar graph. 4. The Bars: Are like a ruler that
measures the data. 1._________________ _____________________2.____________ 3. 4. Identify the four parts of a bar graph. Today's Objectives:
1. Define what a bar graph is.
2. Learn the four parts of a bar graph.
3. Begin understanding how to read the data
shown in the graph. What can we learn from
the data in the bar graph?