Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bar Graphs
A way to
organize and compare data. 1. The Title: A few key words that explain
what the graph is about. 2. Labels: The side and bottom of the graph
have a label that tells what kind of data is shown. 3. The scale: The numbers that
show the units used on the bar graph. 4. The Bars: Are like a ruler that
measures the data. 1._________________ _____________________2.____________ 3. 4. Identify the four parts of a bar graph. Today's Objectives:
1. Define what a bar graph is.
2. Learn the four parts of a bar graph.
3. Begin understanding how to read the data
shown in the graph. What can we learn from
the data in the bar graph?