Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Freshcipe Presentation
Needs of Millennials
-instant gratification and recognition
-heavily reliant on word of mouth
Important Values to Millennials
Get to know the Target Audience: Millennials
Consumer Science 657
discover. create. share. enjoy.
93% would like to eat healthier
76% make an effort to eat healthier:
90% shop every other week or more
Madison Fresh Market is the most shopped at grocery store
56% Would try a new product if it had discount
66% Like to use coupons
76% Enjoy Cooking Meals
88% Wish they cooked more homemade meals
91% Want to expand cooking skills
63% Don’t have the right ingredients when they want to cook
Majority of Food Bought (ranked)
7. Frozen Produce
7. Canned Food
Traditional Media Advertising
Sampling Day (Weekly)
- Samples of featured recipe
- Users get discount
Monthly Raffle Drawing
- "join the app to win $10 coupon booklet!"
Weekly Recipe Competition
- shared recipe on FB and Twitter & Instagram
- win $15 gift card and fame!
The Freshcipe Database
Coupons available each week for the featured item
Other healthy food coupons offered on a regular basis
Victoria Johnson, Taylore Ransom, Paige Krueger, Jennifer Lin, Lauren Buswell, Suzanne Barnett
- Fresh Receipt
- Badger Coupon Booklet
Recipes From Websites of Manufacturers
Direct User Submissions
Fresh Madison Market
Available to all smart phones
- Website, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
1. In-App Advertising
3. Account Upgrades
clear way of navigating
short and catchy
captures users imaginations...
brings to mind healthy foods;
something exciting, something new!
located in heart of campus
open 7 days a week until midnight
'Your Recipe Box'
'Save Big & Scan'
'Make It Your Own'
- custom recipe card layout
- name of recipe, ingredients, and preparation steps
- user will receive notification if they are a winner
- program search results of recipes to specific needs
including gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, anemic, low sodium, specific intolerances including lactose intolerance, and specific allergies inducing milk, eggs, soy, wheat, shellfish, etc.
- view selected recipes, ingredients needed, and directions how to prepare it
- rate the recipe on a scale of 1-5
- displays monthly winning recipe
- displays weekly recipe
- a coupon list incorporating all ingredients needed in recipes from 'Your Recipes Box' that are eligible for a coupon
-simply scan all-inclusive barcode at checkout: one bar code, multiple coupons
*added bonus for users: scan any food item in the grocery store for coupon eligibility
- search and scroll through recipes
- photographs of the recipes along with...
name of the recipe, an approximated amount of preparation and cook time, a number rating the recipe 1-5, and an 'easy, moderate, or hard' indicator
- 'Add to Recipe Box'
SWOT Analysis: Freshcipe
"Discover, Create, Share, Enjoy."
- Attractive to as many users as possible