Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cutout Animation
Characters were created from materials such as paper,stiff fabric,cardboard
Pieces are usually drawn
Easier to manage financially History of cut-out animation One of the oldest forms of animation
Easiest to create
The worlds earliest known animated films were created using the cut-out method by a man named Quirino Cristiai(July 2 1896-August 2, 1984)
He was the first to create animation using only cardboard but outs. How is it used? This type of animation is used to create TV shows such as:
the older episodes of "South Park"
The characters in "Blue's Clues"
The opening theme for "Monty Pythons flying circus" Steps to creating it: Examples Design a character
Give it colour
Break it into pieces