Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Conspiracy Theory
Why did the government send the letters to the president
Issues that were taking place before the letters were sent includes a shooting in Akron, Ohio, Federal Way, Washington, and Manchester Illinois. Also the Boston Marathon Bombing took place 2 days before the letters were sent.
We think the U.S. government or the CIA sent the letters to the president, because the government needed some type of distraction for the public and also they needed an issue that would allow sympathy to be gained for the President.
Good Morning America says "The lack of information released by the FBI is causing many not to believe the situation"
Letters Sent to Obama Containing Ricin
Issues That Took Place Before The Letters Were Sent
Jackie, Todd, Abe, Ryan, Dante, Zach