Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anytown conflict: A case study
Transcript of Anytown conflict: A case study
due to the closing of the old hospital Long Distance Between North And South. North South Long Distance Not Whole Of The People In North
Are Rick Management problem for the hospital
because of alot of people. Waste Of Fuel. People Got Unemployed. Limitation Of
Time Why should we modernize
the old hospital first? Needs Comes First: We should always complete the needs of a place first than we should go for the wants. The Amount Of People Getting Ill In The
North Might Increase Decline In The Performance Of The Northern People Because They Are Not Being Provided With Proper Health Care In Their Area Which Can Increase The Amount Of People Getting ill. So Now Its Your Time To Think. Weather To Modernize the Hospital
Or Repair The Housing Estate. Or Made By: Abdul Tawab and Ramis Aziz