Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of VizAxploring: DinoFun
Problem and motivation
Help park management find answers to following:
How is the crowd movement like at specified time points?
Which attractions are the most popular?
Could heavily-used amenities be signs of insufficient amenities?
Which are the popular routes of movement?
Are there opportunites for additional revenue (e.g. marketing)
Can we help people trace their own movement (e.g. in Lost & Found scenarios)?
Chief d3 Programmer
References - Existing visualisations
Bar charts, line charts, heat maps
Avinash VASTRAD, JI XiaoQi
SO Zhang Ting
VA Expert cum d3 programmer
Overall project coordinator cum d3 programmer
Visual Storytelling: Analytical + Exploratory/Explanatory
Multiple visual representations of the data
Zoom and Filter/Select
Details on demand
View Relationships between data elements
Highlight while providing context
Transform to simplify (Aggregated vs detail level)
Scatterplot + time filter
Hexagon binning + Treemap + time crossfilter
Sunburst + scatterplot + time crossfilter
Unrolling line chart with tooltips + time crossfilter