Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Barrie Super Sub
Transcript of Barrie Super Sub
2. Levels of Motivation
3. Management Methods
4. Possible Solutions Overview Possible Solutions Abuse Of Privileges Case Descriptions Employees Employee Motivations Power and Influence Management Methods Communication Breakdown Difficulty in Hiring Poor Management - Employee Relationships -Employees tend to help themselves to food without management permission
-Gives away food to friends -Team Leader do not report to Management food wastage
-Caused by peer pressure - Strong competition in Labor Market
- Poor perception of company by employees
- Caused by low pay, poor working condition and bad employees welfare - High discipline enforced by management
- Tense environment leading to poor morale Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs to receive food and money to buy food Team Leader to maintain friendship with employees to keep job Manager / A. Manager Team Leaders Coercive Power Reward Power Legitimate Power Power Over 1. Hiring of new team leaders 2. Team Based Organization- Structure 3. Tackle the problems 4. Change Role Perception Requirement!!
1. Older in Age - Reinforce Power - Distance
2. Same bonus system as Managers
3. Possible Career development for all employees to rise to team leader
1. A team leader in each team
2. Shared responsibilities
3. Team building activities
Result - Unity in the team! 1. Hourly food allowance quota
- fairest way of solving problem - We are all part of a big organization! Thank you for your attention!