Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Visual Resume
WHO AM I?
SCOTIABANK - Customer Service Representative
Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me!
Zoom in for details
Here's a little about me!
In my third year at the Ivey Business School
Completed my first two years in English Literature and Language (#essays)
STUDENT - LEADER - TEAM PLAYER
Marketing and Communications
Art, Design, and Literature
CHARITY BALL COORDINATOR
2013 - Present
Goal: To raise more than last year's donation of $17,000
My committee and I at Charity Ball
Directed a committee of 10 students
Managed a $60,000 budget for marketing and venue-related expenses
Created promotions targeted at students (ie. giveaways, raffles, contests)
Increased ticket sales from 2000 to 2400
Updated social media to engage students
Contacted and secured sponsors
Charity Ball is a long-standing Western tradition, where students gather for one night of celebration to raise money for a local charity!
2011 - 2014
• Improved branch’s performance by providing excellent customer service
• Coached new employee in day-to-day operations
• Suggest products and services to accommodate customers' needs
• Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
• Designed a training package used to coach employees about in-branch processes
Recently elected to be VP Communications on the HBAA.
Also VP Sponsorship for Ivey's Leaders Forum & Executive Guru for Orientation Week 2014
Enrolled in hot yoga classes because I'm an aspiring yogi.
Attempting to read 100 books this year (as my New Year's Resolution).
My experiences define my past; my passions shape my future.
Med-Syd's Residents' Council
Check out some of our promotions!
Charity Ball Lookbook Teaser
Charity Ball Lookbook can be found here:
Posters can be found on our FB page: www.facebook.com/
Charity Recipient Launch
Collaborated with team to improve customer experience
Recommended drinks based on customers' preferences
Educated customers about different products
Recognized for "Barista of the Week" for positive attitude
• Recognized for problem-solving skills and awarded "Applause Points"
Residence Soph at Medway-Sydenham Hall
2012 - 2013
Promotions for 2 out of 4 events
Elected to represent students
Planned 4 major events throughout the year
Directed a Social Committee
Collaborated with Social Commissioner
Created promotions to appeal to first-year students
Founded the First Annual Frost Week Games which has been replicated this year across residences
Residence Sophs are upper-year students who volunteer to help first-year students transition into university.
Mentored 35 first-year students by providing academic and social support
Encouraged students to get involved
Received 100% positive feedback
Collaborated with a team of 37 sophs to create the best student experience
Awarded "Quiet Dedication" for actively creating a positive environment, rarely seeking outward recognition