Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Game On! The Use of Gamification in the Classroom
Transcript of Game On! The Use of Gamification in the Classroom
Learning through games
The use of game elements and game design techniques in non-game contexts
Creating motivation with games
Exploring who we are through the Celebration of the Human Race
Year 10 ITP
Exploring Game Theory through the creation of a Game