Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
power and electricity
Transcript of power and electricity
which work is done.It
calculated using the
P=IV which simple is
current * voltage The symbol for
power is P.The unit
of measurement is watts. calculate the power in
flowing through a bulb
if the voltage in a circuit is
12V and the current is flowing
is 3A 1.What I want to find..
2.What do i have...
V=12V & I=3A
3.What do we have
P= 36W so lets rememeber
V=IR and P=IV
So figure this one out!
what is the wattage needed
for a bulb to work in a circuit
where the resistance is 15 ohms and
the current flowing through is 2 amps Pair up with some one and discuss the need for understanding power in everyday life 1.what do you what to find
2.what do you have
I=2amps and R=15ohms
3.what do you know
P=IV but i dont have V
so before i find P i have to find V
V= 2 * 15