Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A Moorish Banquet
Transcript of A Moorish Banquet
S. H. E. L.
(Significant Human Experiential Learning)
If you were to partake of this meal, will you enjoy a Moorish banquet? Why or why not?
C H A R A D E S
The Arabs are extremely
1. They recite a prayer: "There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet."
Rules in Participating in a Moorish Banquet
Why must we respect the culture and customs of other people?
Their religion is
2. They pray five times a day, turning their faces toward Mecca.
3. They give alms to poor in the amount of ten percent of their income.
4. They keep the holy month of Ramadan during which no food or water may be taken between dawn to sunset.
5. They make a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime.
a feast for honorable Muslims
Make an illustration on how you picture out a Moorish Banquet.