Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Basic Legislation
Basic legislation makes changes to the constitution through two kinds of basic legislation.
First it passes laws that fill details about specific ways the government operates.
Second it passed thousands of laws that explain certain parts of the Constitution.
Example of Basic Legislation
An example of basic legislation is a statue designed to set the speed limit on the highway within a particular state.
Why is the amendment process necessary?
It is important because if we were to face a scenario where the president or vice president were to die section 9 and 10 would be invocated and it requires to look up some of the 23 stages of legislative process