Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pitch
The Concepts of Music (part II)
Diatonic (Major or minor)
"the pitch arrangement chosen by the composer, usually based on a scale or mode"
[Board of Studies NSW 1999, Music 1 Stage 6 Preliminary and HSC Courses, Sydney, NSW.]
"is two or more pitches sounding together."
"is a horizontal succession of pitches"