Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Culture
made up of a number of things such as: the way people obtain their food the way people bring up their children Cultures change over time... Imagine the way things were
when your grandparents were your
age. How has our culture changed
since then? language: religion: social practices: shared experiences and activities: Culture has many elements: forms of shelter: economic activities: education systems: art, music and dance Often, culture is connected to a certain
place... Use page 247-252 in the text.
Your job is to answer these questions:
1.) Why is language an important part of culture?
2.) Give 2 examples of how denying a group their language
has had negative effects.
3.) Why is religion an important part of culture?
4.) What can happen when cultures meet?
5.) Why might a country want to remain isolated?
6.) Why do cultures change?
7.) Give and explain 2 examples of how cultural groups
have been destroyed in the past.