Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PERSUASIVE TECHNIQUES
When authors use pathos they are trying to appeal to your emotions or passions.
When an author uses Logos they are trying to present a logical argument to make you believe them.
When an author uses ethos they are using someone's credibility or expertise to convince you that they are right.
The P in pathos is for PASSION! because that is what the author is trying to make you feel
The E in ethos is for EXPERTISE because the author uses a person's expertise to convince you.
The L in logos is for the logical argument the author is trying to make because they want you to understand the facts.