Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PERSUASIVE TECHNIQUES
When authors use pathos they are trying to appeal to your emotions or passions.
When an author uses Logos they are trying to present a logical argument to make you believe them.
When an author uses ethos they are using someone's credibility or expertise to convince you that they are right.
The P in pathos is for PASSION! because that is what the author is trying to make you feel
The E in ethos is for EXPERTISE because the author uses a person's expertise to convince you.
The L in logos is for the logical argument the author is trying to make because they want you to understand the facts.