Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
sports in the 1970's
Transcript of sports in the 1970's
By: Logan Pippen
The top five popular sports in the united states were baseball, football, basketball, soccer, and boxing.
The olympics were held a total of four times in the 70's. They were held twice every four years with one in the winter and one in the summer.
During the 1972 summer olympics in Munich, West Germany a group of terrorist invaded and killed eleven athletes and coaches.
Famous players: Joe Morgan, Reggie Jackson, and Tom Seaver.
Famous team: Cincinatti Reds (Big Red Machine)
Famous players: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Rick Barry, Dave Bing.
Famous teams: Milwaukee Bucks, New York Knicks, and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Famous players: Pele, Franz Beckenbauer, and Carlos Alberto.
Famous teams: New York Cosmos and Portland Timbers.
Famous boxers: Alexis Arguello, Carlos Monzon, and Muhammid Ali.
Famous Players: Terry Bradshaw, O.J. Simpson, and Drew Pearson.
Famous Teams: Baltimore Colts, Dallas Cowboys, and Minnisota Vikings.