Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dynamics
We use the Italian terms piano and forte to indicate soft and loud.
They are usually abbreviated p (piano) and f (forte). What are dynamics? We can also add the word mezzo (m) to p and f to create mp and mf .
Mezzo-piano (mp) = moderately soft.
Mezzo-forte (mf) = moderately loud. The mystery of "mezzo" "Piano" (soft) means this: Not this: And "forte" (loud) is a little something like this: More than one p or f indicates a softer or louder dynamic, such as pp or ff.
p= piano (soft)
pp= pianissimo (very soft)
f= forte (loud)
ff= fortissimo (very loud) PP and FF PP is like this: not like this: And FF is a little something like this... A progression of softest to loudest: In this case..... pp= very soft
mp= medium soft
mf= medium loud
ff= very loud