Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Need + Passive Infinitive and Need + Verb + -ing
Transcript of Need + Passive Infinitive and Need + Verb + -ing
We use NEED + PASSIVE INFINITIVE and NEED + VERB + -ING when we are talking about the things that should be done.
The passive infinitive is formed by adding TO BE + PAST PARTICIPLE.
The radio NEEDS TO BE FIXED.
The carpet NEEDS TO BE CLEANED.
The refrigerator NEEDS TO BE CHECKED.
NEED + PASSIVE INFINITIVE
We can also use the VERB + ING with need.
The batteries NEED CHANGING.
The radio NEEDS ADJUSTING.
The battery NEEDS RECHARGING.
NEED + VERB + -ING