Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gene to Protein
Transcript of Gene to Protein
Nucleus. Your DNA makes up all
46 of your chromosomes. Transcription occurs when DNA
is 'transcribed' into a strand
of mRNA. The mRNA strand leaves the nucleus and enters the cytoplasm in search of a free ribosome. Translation The ribosome is the site of polypeptide synthesis. The growing poplypeptide chain. When completely assembled, the polypeptide chain will be sent to the endoplasmic reticulum for further modification on its way to becoming a protein.