Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Four tips on paths and frames in Prezi
Transcript of Four tips on paths and frames in Prezi
Design paths and frames in Prezi
Choose a structure for your presentation and design your prezi to demonstrate this.
Start by showing an overview:
Use visible and invisible frames
Think about how the path moves will look.
Choose simple moves.
with corner attatchment
Visible frames shows structure
-Like this circle frame
Invisible frames are a great for zooming in on details in a photo
Twist - turn
Use with caution
Try turning the frame at an angle. give the text element a twist.
Would you like to try it?
Click "Save a Copy" and try editing this prezi.
Wanna learn prezi?