Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Argument Essay
Transcript of Copy of Argument Essay
First paragraph of an argument essay tells your position, your stance, what side you are taking. DO YOUR RESEARCH read about both
watch a video TAKE A SIDE USE EVIDENCE Body:
Use evidence that supports your position. MAKE A DECISION Make a list of the evidence that supports both sides of the argument.
Choose the side that is best supported by the evidence. CONCLUSION End by restating your position.
Make it sound like the only reasonable conclusion. Argument Essay Take a strong stance
or position on a
topic. Requires the writer to write a certain way, follow specific steps.
1. Take a position 2. Gather evidence 3. Writing Stage