Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sally Ride
I was born on May 26,1951 and died on July 23,2012.
At the age of 32 I became the first women in space. After flying twice on a space shuttle Challenger, I left NASA in 1987.
In 1977, Sally read in the newspaper that they were looking for new astronauts, over 8,000 people applied, but there were only 25 people were excepted, and she was one of them, so that made her the first lady to go up into space.
Through Sally's life
She married to a man in the NASA, Steven Hawley. Sally wrote lots of books for children. her father is Dale Burdell Ride, and her mothers name is Carol Joyce (nee Anderson).
Sally Ride's Family
Sally's missions were STS-7,STS-41-G.
Sally was in space for 14 days, 07 hours, 46 minutes
All about Sally Ride