Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plants
Plants adapt in many ways.
* Plants can bend toward the light.
*Their roots can grow on top of the soil to get rain water.
*They can store water in case of dry weater.
Parts Of A Seed
Seed Coat - Protects the seed
Embryo - The small plant inside the seed.
Cotyledon - This is where the seed stores the food.
How Are Seeds Spread
*By the wind
Parts of A Plant
*Leaves - Leaves on a plant bend toward sunlight to capture sun and help make food.
*Flowers - help produce fruits and helps pollinate.
*Stem - Carries food through the plant and supports the plant.
Roots - Sucks up water.
Why Are Plants Important
*Plants givre off oxygen
*They provide food.
*Plants provide homes for animals
*the process that plants us to make their own food.
There are many types of sever weather. We have talked about a few in class.
*Frost - This is a deep freeze.
*Flood - This happens when it rains too much in a certain area.
*Drought - this happens when an area does not have enough rain
Sever Weather Affects Growth:
Severe weather can affect plant growth and can kill the plant.
How Severe Weather Affects Crops:
When severe weather happens in a community and damages crops it affects the sell of the crops which also affects our community.
Multimedia Project by: