Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rethinking "PEA"
Vasopressin 40 U
Management Refractory VF
In the hospital the decision to terminate
resuscitative efforts rests with the treating physician.
lidocaine 100 mg
~ 80 bpm
Post-arrest Myocardial Dysfunction
Preload or Outflow
Metabolic or Ischemic
Dobutamine 5-10 mcg/kg
Intra-aortic balloon pump
Epi in PEA
RELYING ON PULSES
TO ASSESS ROSC
Refractory VF: Amio, Lido, Mg, BB
Consider limiting your epi (use vaso)
Narrow complex PEA = different beast
End-tidal CO2 for "pulseless ROSC"