Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to add an audio/video clip to your presentation
Transcript of How to add an audio/video clip to your presentation
While working on your presentation, you will see an "Insert" button on the top of the page with a drop-down arrow. It will ask you to select from videos, audio, or background music. It will open a small window where your documents are located. Click your audio clip and then open.
You've done it.
Adding an audio or video clip to your presentation can make it easier for the audience to understand your presentation.
Just one more step
The clip well then download and convert to your prezi presentation ready to be seen or heard.
Start by having your audio clip recorded and saved on to your documents folder. You can record in the "Sound Recorder" that some computers provide. Have the information you want to record already written in a clear form, so you don't get stuck or forget the words during the recording.