Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Brain-Machine-Interface
University of Zurich
To Do List
To Do List
Read textbooks, literature, etc
Understand Molecular Basis of Memory
Develop Non Invasive Brain Machine Interface
Brain machine interface
Transmit information directly
Human Brain project
1.2 Billion Euro Project to simulate brain in computers
$ 3 Billion over 10 years
activity of every neuron in human brain
Brain Mapping Project
Brain to Brain
Rat to Rat
Human to Rat
All readers keeping me up to date
“[N]eurosurgeons need to play a critical role in the further development of each component of [Brain Computer Interfaces] because of our unique access to the awake and behaving human brain, our perspective with respect to the practicalities of technology implementation in the clinical setting, and because of our historical commitment to improving neurological function and quality-of-life.”
Nader Pouratian, UCLA