Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Native American
The Hopi tribe ate beans,squash, and corn.
The Hopi had alot of corn, beans, dirt, berries, and squash.
The Hopi lived in a pueblo spanish for town.