Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Otaku Channel Official
Transcript of Otaku Channel Official
Own review show kinda like Good Game SP
-Anime game reviews
-Guest manga Artists
And finally, make our own channel. After getting publicity and good profits
Anime is for all ages.
University students and college students spend more on merchandise.
Our Target Market
How We Are Going To Make Money
Our Key Competition
Reasons Why We Are Better
We are part of the Otaku Community.
My colleagues -Briana Hunter and Alanie Wood.
We're from Hamilton Senior High School.
The Next Step
Currently we are seeking...
Make a legitimate channel.
Web Designer & TV Presenter.
Approach TV stations and Foxtel.
-Sponsers and investors.
-Social networking sites.
-Getting the word to various Otaku groups.
-We will be both online and on tv.
-Based on people choice.
-Our channel is the first of it's kind in Australia.
Not enough channnels broadcasting Asian material e.g Anime, k-pop, j-pop and Korean Movies...and many more.
SBS only has a small range of material.
To create the website and show.
Contact us at
~ Otaku Channel ~