Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SC PASS REVIEW- 6th grade Social Studies
Transcript of SC PASS REVIEW- 6th grade Social Studies
it limited the power of
King John, who signed
it in 1215. Who was the first to discover America? As far as we know, who was second, third, fourth? Native americans, Vikings, Amerigo Vespucci, Christopher Columbus. Why was the Rosetta Stone important? It allowed people to understand Hieroglyphics for the first time. (It was written in Hieroglyphics, another Egyptian style, and Greek.) Which Chinese dynasty lasted the longest? The ZHOU. 800 years!
(The shortest was the Qin.) What does "Mesopotamia" mean? Who was the first emperor of China? Qin Shi-Huang Di Why