Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bomb
published in 2012
"the story of how humans created a weapon capable of wiping our species off the planet...a story with no end in sight... And, like it or not, you're in it."
What a the bomb looks like
During WWII, the Americans, together with the British, raced the Germans to build the Atomic bomb. Each side understood that whoever had the bomb first, would rule the world.
The race for world control began
The Race to Build and Steal The World's Most Dangerous Weapon
by Steve Sheinkin
This true story begins in 1938 when a German Physicist discovered the power created by splitting an atom.
We know who won the race to create and use the most destructive weapon ever made, but what does this mean for the world?
Young adults in middle school will surely enjoy this action packed account of events that have changed our world.
Awards & Recognition:
Newbery Honor Book
National Book Awards – Finalist
Robert F. Sibert Award
YALSA Award for Excellence in NF
Bank Street Best Children’s Book
BCCB Recommended Title
CCBC Choice (Univ. of WI)
A world ruled by Hitler was the Allies' greatest fear