Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Informative Speech: Siberian Husky
Transcript of Informative Speech: Siberian Husky
Eyes: Ice Blue, Brown, Green, Amber, Parti-colored (one eye=two colors), Bi-colored (both eyes=different colors) WARNING: They shed A LOT!
Blow their coat
Need to be brushed every other day "Huskies are happy, goofy dogs, that like to be with everyone"
-Shiba Shakes Huskies will...
run up to and lick anyone
be amazing with children
play willingly with other dogs whenever Huskies will not...
guard your house
be loyal to only you To have a husky you have to be active!
Bred to pull sleds
Play nonstop for upwards of 10 hours a day
They love long walks/runs Downfall of a Husky:
If unhappy, they will...
chew on everything
look for an "escape" Is a Siberian Husky in your future?
Need constant attention when you are with them.
Should not be away from them for extended amounts of time.
Shed a lot.
Need another dog for companionship. But... Fur: Black, White, Grey, Copper, Light Red, or a combination of White, Grey, and Black.
Have a thick, double-layered coat.
Not meant for hot areas.