Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of IDENTITY REVISITED
Some Aspects of Idenitity
How has your understanding of yourself grown, changed, or been strengthened over the semester?
Culminating Activity Part 1
Who will you be when you are 30 years old? What aspects of your identity will have changed? Remained the same? What roles will you fulfill?
What changes do you predict for Mohawks in relation to other nations? How will the community have changed/ remained the same?
Language & Place
Review of related concepts
Language shapes identity in very important ways. It shapes our worldview, and invigorates our cultural practices.
Connection to the land is of utmost importance to all Aboriginal identities. The particulars of that connection depend on location.
Nature vs. Nurture
How does environment influence Identity? (Think 60s Scoop)
How does inheritance? (Traditional practices, Residential Schools, Inter-generational trauma)
Tips: Be realistic, but also optimistic. You may want to organize your answer in terms of the medicine wheel.