Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tú y Tu Comunidad
Transcript of Tú y Tu Comunidad
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Learn to speak about running errands around town. Discuss where people go and what they buy in the community - in Spanish!! =)
Learn to use Spanish
Direct Object Pronouns
irregular preterite verbs (IR / SER)
irregular preterite verbs (hacer, tener, estar poder)
Ch 3A Vocabulary Objectives
Talking About Mail
Chapter 3A Grammar Objective(s):
Chapter 3A Summary Page
Speaking Spanish in the Community
Places in the Community
Spanish 2 Chapter 3A & 3B
Page 152 is a NICE summary page to review every day.
*Page 152 is a NICE summary page to review every day this unit.
Ch.3A Spanish Vocab: Places in the community, errands
How to describe common places in town in Spanish - Los lugares
How to Say "Where Can I Mail A Letter" in Spanish
Sporting Goods Store = Una Tienda de Equipo Deportivo
Cut For Time: Sporting Goods Commercial - SNL
FARMACIA Todo Esta Bien (Video clip)
Chiste de pepito en la escuela - No quiero ir al colegio
el mandado (Latin America), el recado
Caramba - Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot
Los Mercados Al Aire Libre
Mercado Santa Maria del Cami (Mallorca)
spanish irregular preterite song
Teach me how to Study: Spanish Irregular Preterites
Irregular Preterite Cucaracha Song - Remastered (HD)!
Quizlet Realidades 2 Capitulo 3A & 3B
¿Qué hiciste ayer? - Realidades 2 - Capítulo 3A
*Try to identify language patterns and vocabulary that you recognize. Look up words that you don't know to really improve your Spanish.
Estamos enamorados | Los Conchords
E, ISTE, O, IMOS, IERON
Irregular Preterite Stems
Peppa a lavar la ropa Español latino
Can Drive - 200 Can Goal
Ch 2 Theme Project Presentation Checklist
Project Assessment - Rubric Spanish - Preterite Conjugation
1. Write 9 sentences about the style of 3 pictures of people & their clothing.
2. Use the verbs ir, compar & reflexive verbs listed on 96 & in your composition books.
3. Include several photos (5+) in your presentation.
4. You only have to produce comments for 3 of the pictures in your presentation.
Background Research - To Be Included in Your Presentation (English): 21st Century Skills Rubric Develop Media LIteracy
1. Review & Reference 5 Sources of Fashion - Magazines, Books, Websites, Etc...
2. Make & List 7 Observations or ideas about number 1.
3. Elaborate, expound, add detail, or discuss in more depth your thoughts about #2.
Present your rsearch findings, and Spanish sentences & visuals to the class - live, on a poster, in a slide show, etc...
Chapter 1B - Review = Hobbies
LATINOS PROYECTO UNO
Henry Mendez "El Tiburón (The Shark)"
Future: Poetry Project - February - Critical Skill: Spanish Pronunciation