Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tú y Tu Comunidad
Transcript of Tú y Tu Comunidad
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Learn to speak about running errands around town. Discuss where people go and what they buy in the community - in Spanish!! =)
Learn to use Spanish
Direct Object Pronouns
irregular preterite verbs (IR / SER)
irregular preterite verbs (hacer, tener, estar poder)
Ch 3A Vocabulary Objectives
Talking About Mail
Chapter 3A Grammar Objective(s):
Chapter 3A Summary Page
Speaking Spanish in the Community
Places in the Community
Spanish 2 Chapter 3A & 3B
Page 152 is a NICE summary page to review every day.
*Page 152 is a NICE summary page to review every day this unit.
Ch.3A Spanish Vocab: Places in the community, errands
How to describe common places in town in Spanish - Los lugares
How to Say "Where Can I Mail A Letter" in Spanish
Sporting Goods Store = Una Tienda de Equipo Deportivo
Cut For Time: Sporting Goods Commercial - SNL
FARMACIA Todo Esta Bien (Video clip)
Chiste de pepito en la escuela - No quiero ir al colegio
el mandado (Latin America), el recado
Caramba - Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot
Los Mercados Al Aire Libre
Mercado Santa Maria del Cami (Mallorca)
spanish irregular preterite song
Teach me how to Study: Spanish Irregular Preterites
Irregular Preterite Cucaracha Song - Remastered (HD)!
Quizlet Realidades 2 Capitulo 3A & 3B
¿Qué hiciste ayer? - Realidades 2 - Capítulo 3A
*Try to identify language patterns and vocabulary that you recognize. Look up words that you don't know to really improve your Spanish.
Estamos enamorados | Los Conchords
E, ISTE, O, IMOS, IERON
Irregular Preterite Stems
Peppa a lavar la ropa Español latino
Can Drive - 200 Can Goal
Ch 2 Theme Project Presentation Checklist
Project Assessment - Rubric Spanish - Preterite Conjugation
1. Write 9 sentences about the style of 3 pictures of people & their clothing.
2. Use the verbs ir, compar & reflexive verbs listed on 96 & in your composition books.
3. Include several photos (5+) in your presentation.
4. You only have to produce comments for 3 of the pictures in your presentation.
Background Research - To Be Included in Your Presentation (English): 21st Century Skills Rubric Develop Media LIteracy
1. Review & Reference 5 Sources of Fashion - Magazines, Books, Websites, Etc...
2. Make & List 7 Observations or ideas about number 1.
3. Elaborate, expound, add detail, or discuss in more depth your thoughts about #2.
Present your rsearch findings, and Spanish sentences & visuals to the class - live, on a poster, in a slide show, etc...
Chapter 1B - Review = Hobbies
LATINOS PROYECTO UNO
Henry Mendez "El Tiburón (The Shark)"
Future: Poetry Project - February - Critical Skill: Spanish Pronunciation