Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of obese kids
Since 1980, obesity prevalence among children and adolescents have almost tripled.
There are singificant racial and ethinic disparities in obesity prevalence among U.S. childern and adolescents . In 2007-2008, Hispanic Boys aged 2-19 years old were significantly more likely to be obese than non-Hispanic boys , white boys and non-hispanic black girls were significantly more likely to be obese than non-hispanic white girls. (running, at school and having fun.) by: Trezure
maria Website www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/childhood.html