Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of cyber forensics
-> Network forensics
-> Database forensics
-> Mobile forensics
-> e-mail forensics
-> Malware forensics etc DISK FORENSICS Deals with extracting from storage media by searching active, deleted, unallocated and slack space etc NETWORK FORENSICS DATABASE FORENSICS Related to forensics study of database and their related meta data. Related to monitoring and analysis of network traffic for the purpose of information gathering, legal evidence and intrusion detection. MALWARE FORENSICS Deals with investigating and analyzing malicious code for identification of malware like virus, worms, trojans and keylogger's to study their payload. MOBILE FORENSICS Deals with examining and analyzing the mobile phones, pagers etc to retrieve address book, call logs, paired device history, incoming/outgoing SMS/MMS, video, photos, audios etc.