Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Newtons Laws
October 17th 2016
M-In your seat
V- Voice level of 0
P- Answering the question silently.
Newtons First Law of Motion.
NFL & the first law of motion
Why does the penny drop into the cup? (Answer this in your notebook.)
After if they can explain in their notebook, have them try multiple coins.
How does an object have any movement? What controls it? Put down your best possible answer.
Who is Isaac Newton?
- English physicist and mathematician. Newton transformed the world of physical science with his three laws of motion and with his law of universal gravitation.
-Said to had first discovered the force of gravity from an apple falling on his head.
"The law of Inertia"
1. An object at rest stays at rest, and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed unless acted on by an unbalanced force.
Inertia- Property of matter that continues in its existing state of motion or rest, unless that state is changed by an external force.
Card, Coin, and Cup
What you need?
A plastic cup with a playing card placed over the top.
Next place a coin over the center of that card.
To be able to get the penny or coin into the cup with taking out the coin.