Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
P5.1.3 Farm to Fork Spaghetti
Transcript of P5.1.3 Farm to Fork Spaghetti
Spaghetti went through a long process to get to a grocery store!
Thank goodness for pigs, tomatoes and wheat to make it from!
On a Farm: Primarily Consume Corn & Soybeans
Slaughtered, Made into Meatballs, Packaged
Loaded onto Trucks, Hauled
Sold in Supermarkets, Grocery Store
Pasta Sauce (Tomato)
In fields or hydroponically
Picked by hand, Washed, Made into Sauce
Boxed & Shipped
Grocery Store or Supermarket
1. Kansas-Hard Red Winter
2. North Dakota-Hard Red Spring
Row crop in fields
Grocery Store & Supermarket