Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MELAKA GREEN CITY
Transcript of MELAKA GREEN CITY
2. CITY STATE
3. GREEN CITY MELAKA MAJU NEGERIKU SAYANG NEGERI BANDAR TEKNOLOGI HIJAU VISION 2020 BLUEPRINT 2020 GOALS there is no absolute definition of developed country... (Jon Hall, OECD)
...Melaka's definition is 32 selected socio-economic indicators to measure the progress of the people in 5 key areas City State: autonomous city
Melaka's definition: Urban quality of life for all
Malaysia Urban Network Indicator (MURNInet);
11 areas, 38 indicators C I T Y MINIMUM
MELAKA BAGAIMANA JIKA X% DARIPADA EPP DILAKSANAKAN
DI MELAKA? SASARAN MELAKA MELAKA MAJU NEGERIKU SAYANG,
NEGERI BANDAR TEKNOLOGI HIJAU (Mitigation) (BAU) RM48,000 8.95 juta tan CO2 CO2 7.68 juta tan PNK per kapita 2020 2005 EKONOMI RENDAH KARBON MELAKA MAJU NEGERIKU SAYANG,
NEGERI BANDAR TEKNOLOGI HIJAU Melaka perlu mensasarkan sejumlah 21 EPP menyumbang minimum RM8.5 bilion PNK menjana 61,209 pekerjaan baru MISI 2020 MELAKA MELAKA MAJU NEGERIKU SAYANG,
NEGERI BANDAR TEKNOLOGI HIJAU EW ARBON BASELINE NTERNATIONAL BENCHMARKING
- (URBAN ENVIRONMENTAL ACCORD) RANSPARENT IELD 1. Urban Environmental Accords (UEA) is a series of approaches recognized by the United Nations - United Nations (UN) in order for the city to take over the world of green technology initiatives to reduce the impact of climate change by humans.
2. UEA focuses on 7 areas and 21 Key Green Initiatives in addressing climate change through green technology. 1-Star 8-11 Green Initiatives Implemented 2-Star 12-17 Green Initiatives Implemented 3-Star 15-18 Green Initiatives Implemented 4-Star 19-21 Green Initiatives Implemented Status Green City Green Initiative Implemented When the Urban Environmental Accords (UEA) are performed by a city, at the end of seven years of implementation of the UEA carried out, a city can be recognized as a green city by rating as follows; Urban Environmental Accords Secretariat Member Alliance (UEAMA) headquartered in Gwangju, South Korea. UEAMA conference held each year to discuss and determine a green city index has signed commitment UAE. So far, 187 cities in the world have signed a commitment UEA.
Malacca Historical City Council (MBMB) is First City in Malaysia that have signed commitment UEA was signed on May 3, 2012, which also witnessed the Chief Minister in Gwangju, South Korea, in conjunction with the conference's first UEAMA. UEA sIGNING CEREMONY UEAMA next conference will be held in San Antonio, United States on 11-13 July 2013.
Cities involved will submit implementation progress report.
MBMB will present its report during the conference. URBAN GREEN (4STAR) - 19 to 21 accomplished actions URBAN GREEN (3STAR) - 15 to 18 accomplished actions URBAN GREEN (2STAR) - 12 to 14 accomplished actions URBAN GREEN (1STAR) - 8 to 11 accomplished actions UEA SIGNED MBMB 2013 2019 2020 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2012 MPJ MPAG MPHTJ Projected State Melaka City Recognized as Green Technology Requirement of an Online System For Management Indicators and measures required data (baseline) and facilitate the recording and on-line documentation.
Tender documents for the Proposed Carbon Management Programme for Melaka State Government has sold on January 28, 2013.
Council informed the EPU has received quotations and are now in the process of evaluation of the tender documents
First State in Malaysia to do carbon reporting Suggested Use for Management Indicator System Blueprint City State Green Technology ENERGY 8 Reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 25% by 2020. ENVIRONMENTAL ACTION PLAN CHANGES
PBT 3 16 Reduce electricity consumption by 10% by 2020. ENERGY EFFICIENCY ACTION PLAN
JIMAT/TNB 2 11 Increasing the use of renewable energy to reach 10% of peak electricity load by 2020. RENEWABLE ENERGY ACTION PLAN
1 NO. OF
INDICATOR POLICY ACTION PLAN SECTOR WASTE REDUCTION URBAN DESIGN 3 Creating a work-related environment which will provide benefits to low-income residents. ACTION PLAN RELATED WORK ENVIRONMENT
JAS 9 6 Construct a pedestrian and cycling paths that are user friendly and also friendly to the Persons with Disabilities (PWDs). ACTION PLAN TOWN
JPBD 8 Ensure that all new government buildings meet green building. ACTION PLAN BUILDING GREEN
PBT/UPEN 7 NO. OF INDICATOR POLICY ACTION PLAN SECTOR URBAN NATURE 6 Protecting endangered habitats from inappropriate development. HABITAT PROTECTION ACTION PLAN
JPBD/ PBT 12 6 Inventory control and target trees to maintain tdak coverage exceeds 50% of the existing planting. ACTION PLAN TREE CANOPY
JPBD/ PBT 11 8 Provide an open recreation for every ½ miles from the place of residence in 2020. ACTION PLAN AREA ACCESS TO GREEN
JPBD/ PBT 10 NO. OF INDICATOR POLICY ACTION PLAN SECTOR TRANSPORTATION 5 Gradually reduce the level of sulfur in diesel and petrol; using advanced emission controls on all public fleet to reduce "particulate matter" and the production of "smog-forming" of the fleet to 50% in 2020. CLEAN VEHICLE ACTION PLAN
JPJ/UPEN 14 9 Expanding public transportation coverage to within half a kilometer cheaper per inhabitant in 2020. PUBLIC TRANSPORT ACTION PLAN
UPEN 13 NO. OF INDICATOR POLICY ACTION PLAN SECTOR 6 Implement policies to reduce the percentage of vehicles traveling "single occupancy" 10% in 2020. ACTION PLAN TRAFFIC CONGESTION
JPJ 15 ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH 9 Supporting the benefits of public health and environment of local organic food. Ensure that 20% of government facilities (including schools) serving local organic food in 2020. ORGANIC FOOD ACTION PLAN
JAB. PERTANIAN 17 4 Each year to identify a product, chemicals or compounds used in the state a very bad impact on human health and reduce and eliminate their use by the State. TOXIC REDUCTION ACTION PLAN
JAS 16 NO. OF INDICATOR POLICY ACTION PLAN SECTOR ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH 1 Hold Air Quality Index to measure the level of air pollution and is targeting a 10% reduction in the number of days in the 2020 Index categorized as "unhealthy" and "hazardous". AIR QUALITY ACTION PLAN
JAS 18 NO. OF INDICATOR POLICY ACTION PLAN SECTOR WATER Training to increase awareness of green technology among members of the government and the RAKYAT
Baseline measurement to enable the measurement of 'performance' to be achieved.
Cooperation of all parties from government and private agencies need to formulate and implement green initiatives. THE WAY FORWARD URBAN ENVIRONMENTAL ACCORD METERAI HIJAU MELAKA PERTANDINGAN AMALAN HIJAU PEJABAT G Pertumbuhan ekonomi perlu berdasarkan ekonomi rendah karbon. Emisi karbon 2020 maksimum 7.68 juta tan bagi pengurangan intensiti karbon 40% ROWTH
(Carbon Neutral) R ENEWABLE Melaka to build RM41 m Solar Farm in Rembia, Alor Gajah NERGY E E FFICIENT PENSIJILAN AMALAN PEJABAT HIJAU MELAKA N 5