Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Evidence-Based Medicine: How to Use Available Resources for Learning and Practicing EBM
Transcript of Evidence-Based Medicine: How to Use Available Resources for Learning and Practicing EBM
What is Evidence-Based Medicine
The Well-Built Clinical Question
Type of Question/ Type of Study
Level of Evidence
Search for Evidence
Q & A
WHAT IS EVIDENCE-BASED MEDICINE?
"Is the integration of
Sackett David L. et al. Evidence Based Medicine: How to Practice and Teach EBM. 2nd ed. Churchill Livingstone: Edinburgh, 2000.