Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sightseeing in Mali
Transcript of Sightseeing in Mali
Do Now - Friday, January 22, 2016
You are a visitor to 14th Century Western Mali.
Based on the image or prior knowledge, what would you expect to hear? To see? To trade?
Write a short description about your visit.
HABIT OF A SCHOLAR
1. What does
2. What might something look like/sound like that demonstrates
*Groups of 2! Partners MUST be from your side of the room.
*Maximum amount of students at each "artifact":
2 students only.
*You MUST stay at your artifact for at least 3 minutes
--> I will be giving time checks.
NEXT WEEK -
Islam in Africa
You will be able to pick your groups of 3.
Today's Learning Objective
On a sightseeing "trip" to Mali, SWBAT use images and descriptions to
how Islam influenced Africa.
to support inferences on graphic organizers.
Questions to Consider
1. What examples of craftsmanship do you see?
2. Why are the chefs so willing to put in the hard
work necessary to succeed?