Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Candice Brown
Common Core Standards
Topics of Discussion
1)Common Core standards Describe
2)CA Board of Education Decides
4)Desings The Standards
Common Core Standards Describe
Since 2010, a number of states across the nation have adopted the same standards for English and math.
CA Bored of education decides
Educational standards describe what students should know and be able to do in each subject in each grade.
Having the same standards helps all students get a good education, even if they change schools or move to a different state.
Who Designs the Standards?
Teachers, parents, and education experts designed the standards to prepare students for success in college and the workplace.
In California, the State Board of Education decides on the standards for all students, from kindergarten through high school.
The California Department of Education helps schools make sure that all students are meeting the standards.