Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transport Phenomena 2 tutorial 3
Transcript of Transport Phenomena 2 tutorial 3
Diffusion with more than 1 variable (Combination of variables method)
No bulk flow
Unsteady State Mass Transfer
Falling Film Absorption
The Error function
Falling film with Reaction
Unsteady State Absorption with Reaction
A PDE is obtained, to solve it combine t and x into 1 new variable
This is only useful for semi-infinite regions, such that the initial condition and the boundary condition at infinity may be combined into a single new boundary condition.
Evaporation (Arnold problem)