Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Digital Life
Transcript of My Digital Life
I rely on my smartphone more than any other device I own.
I mainly use it to communicate via texting, email, social networking applications, and phone calls.
I also use the camera feature of my phone to take pictures.
I use my retired iPhone 4S to listen to music in my car and through my ihome speakers.
I also use it to access apps that are not available on my Android powered smartphone.
I mainly use my laptop to compose papers for classes and to complete CID work such as blogging and designing posters.
I use my TV to watch the movies & TV shows that I stream through my Xbox.
I also sometimes use my TV as a second monitor for my laptop, to watch movies or shows that aren't available through Netflix or Hulu on my Xbox.
My main source of entertainment when I spend free time in my room is my Xbox 360 E.
I use my xbox to watch movies and TV shows on Netflix & Hulu, and also to play video games.