Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SFC CLP Talk 11: Life and Mission
Transcript of SFC CLP Talk 11: Life and Mission
Christian family life renewal ministry
Life & Mission
- explain the life and mission
support & lifestyle
covenant of CFC:
Teachings and formation
(1) Monthly prayer assemblies
(2) Annual conferences, Lord's Day celebrations,
First Fruits, Evangelization Rallies, Leaders Conferences, ANCOP fund raising, etc.
(3) Social activities - parties, games, camping, etc.
- we have a responsibility to encourage and
support one another in the Christian life.
- We make a commitment
to grow together as Christian couples.
- Covenant Orientation
(3 months after the CLP).
- Marriage Enrichment Retreat
(6 months after the CLP).
- Evangelization Training
(at the end of the year).
1st-year teaching program.
Beyond the first year:
- newsletters, bulletins
- books, spiritual readings
- have smaller & intimate environment for personal support
- provide means for encouragement and growth
- composed of 4 to 7 couples and
- headed by a leader-couple, and is set up immediately after the CLP
meets once a week & on the same day of the week as mutually agreed on by its members.
held in the homes of the group members
- prayer & worship
- sharing or discussion,
- home is a domestic church (God's blessings will surely descend upon the home where God's people can be found, worshipping Him together and growing in faith together).
- people living with us--our children, perhaps our parents, - the people who are closest to us--will be aware of what we are involved in and what we do every week. To them we will become people who are living their Christian faith openly and powerfully.
- an effective tool for evangelization, especially for our relatives, neighbors and friends.
- five-point COVENANT
It is highly evangelistic and grows rapidly, couples in all continents (except the Arctic and Antartica region).
And it continues to grow.
Work for the poor
HOME = domestic Church
Evangelize the home
Evangelize the community
What is ?
think and pray
decide if SFC is for you
see you next week!
(where did it all start?)
everything is in your hands....
FAMILIES IN THE HOLY SPIRIT RENEWING THE FACE OF THE EARTH— MOVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, ONE WITH THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BLESSED TO WITNESS TO CHRIST’S LOVE AND SERVICE
CFC IS A UNITED GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF FAMILY EVANGELIZERS THAT SETS THE WORLD ON FIRE
WITH THE FULLNESS OF GOD’S TRANSFORMING LOVE
BUILDING THE CHURCH OF THE HOME AND
THE CHURCH OF THE POOR
We are committed to live in God’s righteousness and holiness, evangelizing people through a life of love and service;
we shall work for the renewal of families that will serve God and build generations of Christian leaders;
and, we shall pursue Total Christian Liberation through social justice, respect for life, and work with the poor.
+ Retreat series - Mer 2/3, Power weekend, etc.
+ PFO Teachings:
Taming the tongue
Foundations for Christian Living
The Christian and HIs Emotions
+ Bible Study
KFC aims to provide a Christian support environment
for children of CFC and non-CFC
who are between the ages of 4-12 years old.
Owing to the wide age range covered by the ministry,
we have separate programs for the Junior kids,
those of ages 4-8 and Senior kids, those of 9-12.
aims to provide a Christian support environment for young teenagers between 13 to 21 years of age.
aims to provide a Christian support environment for single mature women, widows, separated or divorced, single parents, wives of overseas workers, and those whose husbands are incapacitated or in prison.
SOLD aims to provide a Christian support environment for single mature men.
It is a parallel ministry of the CFC HOLD but directed towards the mature men.
aims to provide a Christian support environment for single men and women who are at the crossroads of their state of life, choosing between marriage, a religious vocation or single blessedness.The entry point to the CFC Singles for Christ program is through a Christian Life Program (CLP).
a little history...
Couples for Christ is a work of Christ which raises up
Christian couples and establishes Christian families committed
to the work of evangelization and winning the world for Christ
through the power of the Holy Spirit.
It grows mainly through the establishment of localized
units in different parishes.
- started in June 1981
in Manila, Philippines,
- 16 couples attended the 1st CLP
It is a Catholic Christian Young Adult Ministry aimed to provide a community for those who want to know Christ and discover one’s vocation (Marriage, Religious or Single Blessedness Life).
Migrant Workers Ministry - (newly established in BC)
Flame Ministries - is the social communications arm of CFC
Isaiah 61:1 - To bring true human liberation to those in prison
Oikos Society - conservation and management of the threatened ecological balance and the environment
The Sword of Gideon - Establishment of a unified and committed body of Christians in the armed services
- guide and inspire to reach a decision
+ fund-raising (GK Walk)
+ child education sponsorship
this is an invitation...
Couples for Christ (CFC) is a movement intended for the renewal and strengthening of Christian family life.
It is a community of Christian couples who have committed themselves to the Lord and to one another, so that they may grow into maturity as men and women of God and fulfill their primary vocation of raising up their families under the lordship of Jesus Christ and for the service of the Kingdom of God.