Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Econ: Unemployment
How does Unemployment Affect the economy?
Georgia jobless rate climbs to 10.3 percent Nearly Half a Million Georgians are out of work! Teacher Notes Employment: Wages: You Have a Job Full Employment Almost everyone is working.
No more than 5% unemploymet Underemploymet Work a job below your education and ability Unemployment You don't have a job...
Only adults who are looking and want a job Money you make for working Frictional Unemployment In between one job and another Cyclical Unemployment Your employer does not have anything for you to do. Structural Unemployment A machine has taken over your job
You typically don't get your job back Vocabulary Test Wednesday Full Employment
Cost Push Inflation
Demand Pull Inflantion