Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Potassium
It is an electrolyte, which means that it helps your cells maintain fluid balance.
Potassium also acts as a blood buffer by maintaining pH and acid levels.
Consuming potassium-rich foods reduces your risk of developing kidney stones.
A potassium-rich diet will prevent leg cramps and other muscle spasms. What if you can't get enough? What if you get to much? Potassium Where does it come from? All meats, poultry and fish are high in potassium.
Milk,Oranges, and orange juice,Potatoes,
Prunes,Spinach,Tomatoes, Vegetable juice,Winter squash Muscles begin to feel weak
Cause Blood pressure to increase Can damage kidneys
Causes nausea and abdominal pain what does the nutrient do for your body? Theirs More... Used for making gun powder
Potassium is needed for all living things