Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
PURPOSE AND EXAMPLES OF ITS USE
In 1684, Nehemiah Grew published the first scientific paper to describe the structure of the skin covering the fingers and palms.A century later, in 1788, Andreas Mayer recognized that fingerprints are unique to each person
Europe 17th and 18th centuries
The Tented Arch
The Twinned Loop
One purpose of fingerprints are for identification
Another purpose of fingerprints are for criminal records
Fingerprints are unique
Banks uses Fingerprints to protect their money
WHO USES FINGERPRINTS
3=)Who uses fingerprints?
This article explains how the University of Michigan discovered a software that detects altered fingerprints.
People surgically change their fingerprints to mask their identities
by: Eyra Alfaro
why are fingerprints important?