Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sugar Refining
cane Cane mill Sugar canes Raw sugar inside the ship ship delivering sugar crane Sugar shed Raw sugar in the Mingler Magma Affination Centrifugals
("washing machines") Melter - producing 'Raw Liquor' Strainer Carbonatation System Strainer Char Cistern (similar to a water filter or
aquarium filtration system) White Vacuum Pan White Sugar Centrifugals
(just like the Affination ones!) Granulator
(like a big dryer) Sugar screens Packaging for production Some artificial sweeteners The Fresh Facts of Sugar