Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of science
The iris is made up of smooth muscle fibers that adjust pupil size. The Pupil The nerve can disconnect
if people get very bad injuries. Rods and Cones They are both photoreceptors and they are also both made of nerve cells. A hole that light enters through cornea pupil iris Lens optic nerve retina Fact Bibliography youtube.com/billnye UCSD.edu/eyballvs.camera livescience.com
Your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them. Thank You Billnyethescienceguy.com WWW.evergreeneyecare.com