Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wormholes
Wormholes have left their mark on history. Here is a short summary.
When they found black holes investigated to see if there were other types of holes. What is a wormhole? Wormholes
Theories of wormholes say if you get one you can travel to the past. The wormholes travel faster than the light You can imagine that the universe is like an apple and a worm have to go to the opposite side. The worm do a hole and go by inside instead of go around it. Now you are going to see a video of wormholes: Types of holes of worm: The holes of worm of the intra-universe connect two universes. The holes of worm of the inter-universe relate a universe to different other one. y By Paula Calderari and Nerea Arias